Terms and conditions
Please read the information below carefully before making a booking.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
I understand that:
- yoga and qigong exercises are safe but I acknowledge that it is recommended that I receive medical clearance from my doctor before starting these sessions.
- my instructor is not medically trained and if I have queries of a medical nature I must consult with a medical professional and take their advice.
- if I feel unwell I won’t attend a session. This is for my own safety and the well-being of other students.
- if I am waiting for the results from a PCR test, I will not attend a session
- if I sign up for a block payment this is for a set number of weeks, is non-transferable & is non-refundable unless there is a medical record why I cannot attend or continue the sessions.
- I take full responsibility for my personal health and wellbeing for the full duration of the session.
- I expressly agree that I have been informed that yoga and qigong involve possible risks & all exercises shall be undertaken at my sole risk. The instructor shall not be liable to me for any claims, demands, injuries or damages.
Block bookings or workshops may be cancelled if there are fewer than 4 participating students. In this case, you will be offered a full refund or the option of being transferred to another event.
Once you have committed to a block booking or workshop, it is your responsibility to attend the scheduled number of sessions. You may allow a friend or family member to attend a session or workshop in your place. Regrettably, missed classes cannot be rolled over or credited back once the block or course is underway.
Adherence to these policies is very important to the running of the studio. To be fair to all students, exceptions to this policy cannot be made. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
If we are unable to proceed due to a COVID-19 lockdown, we will rearrange the event / sessions and provide you with a credit for this. If you are unable to attend the new date we will refund you minus a 10% admin fee.
Crystal Bowls Sound Healing
Because of the vibrations of the instruments, sound healing is not recommended for the following health conditions: pregnancy (less than 12 weeks), epilepsy, sound-sensitive conditions (tinnitus/ menieres/some migraine), recent surgery with plates/pins, pacemakers, and unstable mental health conditions (schizophrenia/bipolar).
To book a private class, full payment is required. If you cancel your session with less than 48 hour' notice, no refund is available.
By making a booking, you are agreeing to the above terms.
Thank you very much and we hope you enjoy your classes, courses and workshops!